Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blue Cheese, Four Ways



Lots of people proclaim to be blue cheese haters, and this breaks my heart. Why? I can't stand the thought of anyone going to the grave without having eaten a wedge of Stilton or a spoonful of creamy Cashel. There are umpteen kinds of blue, and I firmly believe that for every person alive there is a variety that will change his or her mind forever. Willing to take the plunge? Here are four pairings to tempt even the meekest mouse.


Full disclosure: This post is part of a series I'm writing for Di Bruno Bros., one of my fave cheese haunts in Philly. The deal is, I get paid to guest-blog for the store's site (dibruno.blogspot.com) on Wednesdays. I choose each topic myself.

1 comment:

  1. stilton is my absolute favorite cheese. My wife swears that she will make me some very soon. I am supposed to provide the cheese cave fridge.

    ReplyDelete